You spend so much time, so much effort, trying to hold yourself together. And then everything falls apart anyway.
David Levithan Two Boys Kissing (via seyttan)
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)
why cant more people realize this?
A little hesitant to post this but here it is—- 1 week post show~ After months of being on prep I indulged for days on almost everything I had been craving for the past few months.. coach’s orders! I’ve had enough food to keep me fed for a lifetime haha I am so ready to make some serious gainz, add some mass to my ass, and put this little frame to shame! I’ve started the new diet a few days ago and my energy in the gym has been incredible. Gaining my strength back is the greatest feeling!